Re: [AD] GUI changes

On Thu, Aug 31, 2000 at 10:11:45PM +0700, Michael Bukin wrote:
> I have one question about changes.  Is there any way to remove the
> trick required for objects derived from d_textbox_proc?  Perhaps, if
> you try to explain the problem here, somebody will find better
> solution, even though it may add some weight to the library.

OK, I will try to explain it. The problem is, when checking mouseclicks on
the scrollbar, the function assumes that the textbox has
(d->h-8)/text_height(font) lines, and all other objects with scrollbars
(d->h-4)/text_height(font) lines. So when a object which is derived from
the d_textbox_proc is being drawn, the check for d_textbox_proc fails and
the default number of lines (calculated with (d->h-4)/text_height(font) is
used. So the click is evaluated as if it was not a textbox and the scrollbar
is drawn incorrectly. So the user has to directly tell the GUI manager, that
it IS a textbox before drawing it and change the proc back after that.

Mail: pavlovic@xxxxxxxxxx
WEB : http://redbull.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~pavlovic