Re: [AD] GUI changes

Peter Pavlovic <pavlovic@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> OK, here is the promised documentation update regarding the GUI changes.
> Please apply against version 3.9.33 (CVS) and better check the text for
> possible mistakes, because unfortunately my english is not perfect :-(

I don't think my English is better, so I just applied it, it looks
fine to me.

I have one question about changes.  Is there any way to remove the
trick required for objects derived from d_textbox_proc?  Perhaps, if
you try to explain the problem here, somebody will find better
solution, even though it may add some weight to the library.

--
Michael Bukin