Re: [AD] changes in CVS

At 17:57 26/09/00 +0700, you wrote:
I've applied DGA2 driver and constless BITMAP patches.  There is no
configure support for DGA2 driver yet.

There are still patches to add: windows sound driver, Be joystick (it
would be better, if it was reposted as unified diff - '-u' option),
Polish keyboard mapping, scanline functions with 4 pixels scanline
subdivisions.  I'll try to add them later.

I'm sorry for delay, but autumn is such a busy time for me.

--
Michael Bukin

I applied windows sound driver some days ago ;-)