Re: [AD] num lock dependent scancode conversion

I would have to vote against cooking the scancode based on numlock being a
part of the library.  Scancodes represent what comes raw from the
keyboard.  Sure, having it built into Allegro to cook the scan codes based
on numlock would be a nice thing to have.  But so many other nice things
to have been left out because if they are put in it just bloats the
library.

You could probably still convince me that this is a good idea, but so far
I have not heard a convincing argument, only that it would be more
convenient.

This is just my 2 cents, don't take it too seriously ^_^