Re: [AD] num lock dependent scancode conversion

On 14 Sep 2000 09:06:53 +0700 Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> If this behaviour is default, it will break backwards compatibility...

The only thing I can think of is the user will have to press num lock. Is
there something else I'm missing?

> Other alternative is to have a flag for disabling this conversion.

These patches do the same thing as my last patch, but these add that
flag. It is disabled by default. It can be enabled by programmer. I've
tested it with the same test program Michael Bukin sent a few emails ago,
and it works fine. I updated the documentation to include this flag and
its explanation.

Have a nice day!
Stephen Kittelson