Re: [AD] num lock dependent scancode conversion

Hello!

Is my suggestion for scancode conversion, that has to be enabled by
setting a flag, rejected?

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:46:23 -0500 (CDT) Jason Wilkins <fenix@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> You could probably still convince me that this is a good idea, but
> so far I have not heard a convincing argument, only that it would be
> more convenient.

Here is the summation of my purpose in this, it is for the user. If the
developer doesn't want any scancode conversion, it won't be done.

Have a nice day!
Stephen Kittelson

--
Join the SBP group! (Standards By Programmers)
Just send an email to:

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.