Re: [AD] Differentiating between platforms

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 09:25:49AM +0700, Michael Bukin wrote:
> Each platform should have include file in its obj/ directory which
> should define platform specific symbol.  When building, compiler will
> find this file, because directory will be included with -I switch.
> When installed, this file will be included from allegro directory in
> system include directory.  All platform specific conditional
> compilation should use the platform specific define, not compiler
> specific define.

It sounds very good.  `obj' seems a strange place to put source
files, but never mind. :)  That's the only criticism I can think
of.

While we're installing headers from the obj heirarchy, maybe it
would be good to also install the asmdefs headers -- some addon
packages need to use those and don't have a good way to do so at
the moment.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes