[AD] Distributing simple

To simplify process of preparing Allegro distribution we may use the
following steps:

1. Changing version to (WIP) or release with misc/fixver.sh

2. Commiting version to CVS.

3. Tagging CVS files as new release (vX-X-X).

4. Preparing all files that are not generated by later scripts
(misc/prepdist.sh?).  It should be done on Unix, or on system with
Unix compatible autoconf.  This script should build dependencies for
all systems, maybe clean some files and maybe build documentation.

5. Making distribution with misc/zipup.sh and misc/mkunixdists.sh.
Maybe we should combine these two scripts into one?

6. Changing version to (CVS).

7. Optionally, send announcements to Allegro mailing-lists with yet
another script, upload files to download.sourceforge.net, etc.

It might be simpler to use shell account on sourceforge for preparing
Allegro distributions.  Though it might be impossible to create DLLs
if there is no cross-compiler to Windows on sourceforge.

--
Michael Bukin