Re: [AD] Differentiating between platforms

<< On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 09:25:49AM +0700, Michael Bukin wrote:
 > Each platform should have include file in its obj/ directory which

I really would like the idea, that examples and tools could be build in
seperate folders too. I use both versions, DJGPP and MSVC. For now I copy the
whole Allegro-folder after making the MSVC-version and then build the
DJGPP-version. This works and is okay, but if it is not too much changing in
the makefiles... (Sorry, but that's the price for the portable things. I
don't have that much time to look for all the new dependencies to make this
for my own, and perhaps some others would like this idea too. And this idea
can surely wait some WIPs more.)

CU
  Andy