Re: [AD] another gui patch

Peter Pavlovic <pavlovic@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hello and welcome to another set of GUI patches...

I have applied your patches to CVS (menu, fsel, gui2 and second gui1).
Some patches did not apply cleanly to the latest CVS version, so I
applied them manually.  It is possible that I added some errors in
this process, so it would be great if you can test latest CVS version.

If you have problems with accessing CVS, you can try to get WIP
version with your patches from my WWW page:

http://www.inp.nsk.su/~bukinm/allegro/all3932b.tgz

Unpack and build it with:

bash$ tar -xzvf all3932b.tgz
bash$ ./configure
bash$ make depend
bash$ make

This file is 1.3M, but you can get diff file from WIP3932 to the
latest CVS:

http://www.inp.nsk.su/~bukinm/allegro/all3932-3932b.diff.gz

Apply diff with:

bash$ cd allegro-3.9.32
bash$ gunzip -c <all3932-3932b.diff.gz | patch -p1

We need a new released WIP, so people can test all new features and
bug fixes.  I'll try to release new WIP version from CVS, if nobody
will do it before me.  But it may take some time because my connection
to sourceforge is slow.

--
Michael Bukin