Re: [AD] Differentiating between platforms

Bitland@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I really would like the idea, that examples and tools could be build in
> seperate folders too. I use both versions, DJGPP and MSVC. For now I copy the
> whole Allegro-folder after making the MSVC-version and then build the
> DJGPP-version...

I can try to implement it while I'm modifying makefiles.  Unix version
already supports this with '--srcdir' option of configure script, it
would be great to have the same feature for other platforms.

It seems that obj/ directory is not a good place for header files,
because clean targets delete all autogenerated files from there.
I guess I'll add directories in include/allegro, similar to
directories in obj, and put header files there.

We may generate these headers in makefile, but then the whole library
will be rebuild if this header changes for some reason.

--
Michael Bukin