Re: [AD] Allegro CVS version

On Mon, Aug 14, 2000 at 10:15:42PM +0200, Stepan Roh wrote:
> Yes - "3.9.32 (WIP)" is latest WIP available, now we have "3.9.33 (CVS)"
> and next WIP will be marked "3.9.33 (WIP)" and in that time CVS will be
> marked as "3.9.34 (CVS)".

OK, I've committed that.  For future reference, for when someone
else does it, you just run `misc/fixver.sh':

    misc/fixver.sh 3 9 33 CVS

It updates all the locations where the version number appears.

> > The date information could be made unique, but I don't know that
> > there's a lot of point.
>
> Date could be used as a global CVS source tree revision number. But noone
> has direct access to CVS server to modify it to do it that way.

Maybe that's possible using those weird tags, which CVS can fill
in with revision numbers and the like.  In any case, fixver.sh
also updates the date stamp, so it's different from the last
WIP and will be different from the next one.

> P.S.: To Tom G. (canvaslink maintainer - if I'm right): there was no
> Reply-to header in George's mail - is it gone? I'll miss it...

AFAIK the conductors list has never used a Reply-To header.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes