Re: [AD] Allegro, config file routines addition

> [...]
> I think we shouldn't break backwards compatibility, so `emulate_three'
> must continue to recognise "yes" and "no", but the documentation should
> change to say it is actually an integer.
> [...]
> Does anyone have any objections to this?

Not really. Multilanguage config support is just a nice thing to have
which in turn brings way too many conflicts for it to be good according to
the KISS rule :-) And backwards compatibility is necessary.

 Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz   gradha@xxxxxxxxxx - http://gradha.infierno.org
 Other web pages:  http://glub.ehu.es/  -  http://welcome.to/gogosoftware/