[AD] PCI routines + SB-Live autodetection.

Attached is a patch witch adds some PCI BIOS interface routines and
Autodetection for the Creative Soundblaster Live. The patch is relative to
Allegro WIP 3.9.32. Enjoy! ;-)

I have tested the pci routines and all that is left is to add some code to
either sb_detect (sb.c) to actually use the autodetection in a sensible way.
I haven't yet tested if the IRQ and I/O base returned by the detection routine
points to the DSP, but i can do that later. I have a friend with a SB-LIVE.

If you don't mind Foot, I'll maintain the PCI code. I plan to add autodetection
for more stuff later. If you encounter any problems when testing this on a
computer with SB-LIVE, then send the output from Ralph Brown's PCICFG to me:
(C:\>pcicfg * > tohenrik.txt)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
Email: hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx Homepage: http://hstokset.n3.net