Re: [AD] New function: recursive_for_each_file()?

>Perhaps, since I have also written one and it's a
>shame  the work was duplicated even once :-). Maybe we
>should compare our functions to see which is best? My
>implementation also only uses allegro constructs. I'll
>send it on request, and I'd be interested to see your
>version.

OK, here's my code:

[hopefully it survived transit intact]

It uses a static linked list object to store directories, which is
cleared whenever the function is exited. Its API and behaviour is (I
believe) identical to Allegro's for_each_file().

Bye for now,
--
Laurence Withers, lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx
                http://www.lwithers.demon.co.uk/