Re: [AD] get_executable_name in unix

Peter Wang <tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I'm not a code-Nazi, and the file in question isn't even mine, but
> could you please keep your patches consistent with the rest of the
> file?
[...]
> Shawn will probably be too nice to tell you any of this.

I'm just very used to tweaking this sort of thing while applying a set of
patches :-) Running indent takes care of a majority of the formatting
issues, and the other stuff is trivial to adjust. Since it's basically my
style that I'm wanting everyone else to be consistent with, it's faster
for me to change these things myself rather than having to keep
explaining that stuff to everyone else!

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."