Re: [AD] rotate_sprite_h_flip

>I've modified the existing functions to call their flipping counterparts
>with 0, 0, and I've used those (condition ? statement1 :
>statement2)  statements inside the routine, to save having to copy out all
Wouldn't that slow down the normal routines
due to the extra checks?

If it checks once before the start of the loop, and then just chooses between 2 blocks
of code, you might as well have 2 functions. But if it checks inside the loop
(i.e. for each pixel) if it needs to flip, then it will slowdown the existing routines.
Haver you tested this ?

Martijn Versteegh