[AD] Exalpha looks wrong on SunOS

Hi!

Exalpha looks strange on SunOS. I'm using a Sun Ultra 5 with an 8 bit
desktop, and the program uses 16 bit. I use Allegro 3.9.32. The machine
uses big endian, and _rgb_r_shift_16=0, _rgb_g_shift_16=5,
_rgb_b_shift_16=11. The sprite looks ok, but the background looks weird
(It has four small copies of the mouse at the top, with seemingly random
palette. Below that is a mouse which is stretched along x but not along
y so that it fits the window width but not its height. This mouse also
has wrong colors, though all are dark nuances of red/magenta/blue. Below
that is black. I uploaded a copy of `BITMAP *background' to
http://www.geocities.com/ssven.geo/exalpha.zip (~100 KB)). I suspect
there is something wrong with the generic C code for blitting between
different color depths but I am of course only guessing. I could take a
look at it next week unless someone else does it.

Sven