Re: [AD] Bloat Issues

Olly Betts <olly@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Shawn - did you catch my comment (may even have included a patch) that
> the gcc constructor attributes aren't enabled for DJGPP, but probably
> should be?  It's actually where they do most good as dynamic linking
> isn't really an option.

I missed that, thanks for pointing it out again.

This was an unfortunate thing to have got wrong, since djgpp is the only
platform that has constructor functions but no dynamic linking, so it
needs the ability worse than anywhere else.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."