[AD] X window creation

I made a small change to the way the X window is created, removing the
call to _xwin_create_window() from xsystem.c, and instead calling it from
the start of _xwin_private_create_screen() and
_xdga_private_create_screen() if _xwin.window == None. This makes very
little difference (the window is still only created once, just now it
happens on the first call to set_gfx_mode(), rather than during
allegro_init(), but avoids popping up a dummy window for programs like
exupdate if you run it without arguments, so that it just quits with a
usage message.

The question is, does this break anything? It seems like a harmless
alteration to me, but I thought I'd better check with the people who know
more about that code :-)

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."