Re: [AD] Bloat Issues

In article <20000312170912.S26481@xxxxxxxxxx>, Shawn Hargreaves wrote:
>You are misunderstanding the whole point of why those constructors exist.
>They are to _improve_ executable size, not make it worse!

Shawn - did you catch my comment (may even have included a patch) that
the gcc constructor attributes aren't enabled for DJGPP, but probably
should be?  It's actually where they do most good as dynamic linking
isn't really an option.

Cheers,
Olly

P.S. I'm off travelling for 2+ months from Friday, so I'll be
unsubscribing shortly.  So please cc: me on any replies, and don't
expect a quick response...