[AD] Allegro font grabber bug

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang2057{\fonttbl {\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}}
\uc1\pard\f0\fs20 Dear Conductors,\par
\par
I have found that the grabber can crash when you try to grab a font from a bitmap, if the character cell heights are not all the same.\par
\par
The font plug-in accesses bitmap data directly and this can step outside the bounds of the bitmap. If you replace the direct access with a call to 'getpixel' it doesn't crash.\par
\par
I can send you a diff for this, if you tell me what format you want.\par
\par
I am using WIP 3.9.26, djgpp version, under DOS.\par
\par
Yours,\par
\par
Pete\par