Re: [AD] Allegro assembly code + OMF

Greg Hackmann wrote:

> Right now I'm trying to work on static library support for Borland
> C++Builder, but I've hit a major snag.  Seems that Borland's linker only
> supports OMF format .OBJ files, and gcc only generates COFF format .OBJ
> files.  So far I've looked around for COFF-to-OMF converters, gcc/gas
> ports that support OMF, Intel-syntax to NASM-synatx converters, etc. and
> found nothing.  (Although Borland provides a program called COFF2OMF,
> this only converts dynamically-linked .LIB import libraries, which I can
> already generate in OMF format.)

have you tried this?
ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/convert/o2cv10.arj
it's a program for converting .lib/.obj files to/from .a/.o
it might be more useful than converting all the gas to nasm style
assembly.
there should be some other useful links in the djgpp quickasm
programming guide.
there also exist a gnu-win32 linker which can link .obj and .lib files.
see my previous email to the AD mailinglist for the link. happy hacking
hackman. :)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Codito, ergo sum - I code, therefore I am" - J.S.