[AD] Busy elsewhere, sorry...

Apologies for my absence over the last couple of weeks. I was hoping to
use this weekend to catch up on my email and put another WIP together,
but I've just come down with a nasty cold so I'm afraid that probably
won't happen.

Basically I'm in the process of changing jobs: I resigned from my
position at Acclaim yesterday, and have been rushing around trying to get
a new team together. Haven't signed on with my new employer yet, but as
of today everything is looking fairly much sorted out (note to self:
don't do this again, I'm terrible at the managerial side of things :-)

As far as Allegro is concerned, the near future mostly depends on whether
Acclaim decide to make me work off my month notice or not (I will
hopefully find this out on Monday). If they insist on it, I'll be pretty
much absent from the net for at least a month, since I'm going to be
moving down to Brighton during this same period. But if they let me go
straight away, I might end up with several weeks of holiday time for
hacking Allegro. No promises at the moment, I'm afraid...

If I do end up being AWOL for a while, Allegro can either wait until I
have more time for it again, or I'd be happy to hand editorial control
over to someone else for a while. The obvious candidates would be Michael
Bukin, George Foot, or Peter Wang, so please let me know if any of you
would like to work on a new WIP or two...

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."