Re: [AD] interpolating rotation routines

On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 07:36:01PM +1100, Peter Wang wrote:
> I don't know where Shawn got 59, 30 and 11 from, but they seem just a
> little *too* biased towards green and red.
These values are approximations of the actual weights of colors the human
eye perceives: it is far more sensitive to G than B, R being in between.
Graphic Gems (don't remember the volume, sorry) has something on that, and
gives these values (more precise too, but this can be dependant on the
particular human eye :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h
Windows NT - Nuke That !