Re: [AD] fix for mouse warping after set_mouse_position in X version

Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> In 3.9.30 version, scrolling test in test program does not work as
> good as in older versions, mouse does not stay inside window.  After
> setting warped mode in set_mouse_position, it is switched off almost
> immediately.  I think it was done for faster mouse switching into
> normal mode after setting graphics mode, but delay is too small and it
> makes tricks like scrolling test in test program not very useful.

Good point. I changed that as you say because it was annoying when starting
up a program that the mouse was stuck in mickey mode so you couldn't move it
outside of the window for a few seconds, but you are right, this delay is
probably too small now. Thanks for this and your other patches...

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."