[AD] keyboard_lowlevel_callback

I've noticed a tiny discrepancy between the behavior of
keyboard_lowlevel_callback (perhaps other things too) in the X port
and other ports.

In Linux console and DOS, when a key is pressed, the callback is
called with the down message, then repeats of the down message for key
repeat, then the up message when the key is released.

In X an additional up message is given for every key repeat.

After playing around with xev, I can't figure out a way of fixing
this.  Maybe there is a way to control this with an X call?  If not,
then I guess it should be [pedanticly] documented as a gotcha.

Peter
--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/
"There are no passengers on spaceship Free Software - we are all the crew."