Re: [AD] textout_right, textprintf_right and textprintf_justify

Chris La Mantia <chrislm@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> We have a textout, a textout_centre, and a textout_justify, but no
> textout_right.  Similarly, we have a textprintf and a textprintf_centre.
> For completeness, it seems we should have a textout_right, a
> textprintf_right, and a textprintf_justify.

I resisted adding a textout_right() when it was suggested before, on the
grounds that it is such a trivial thing that there is no need to bother with
it, but adding a textprintf_right() makes quite a bit more sense to me,
since it is less obvious how to do that yourself. Ok, I'm convinced :-)

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."