[AD] textout_right, textprintf_right and textprintf_justify

We have a textout, a textout_centre, and a textout_justify, but no
textout_right.  Similarly, we have a textprintf and a textprintf_centre.
For completeness, it seems we should have a textout_right, a
textprintf_right, and a textprintf_justify.

Attached are these routines, ready to tack on to text.c.

--Chris

Chris La Mantia * chrislm@xxxxxxxxxx * http://home.earthlink.net/~chrislm
Current Project: Infinite Worlds, a CRPG with randomly-generated worlds
More information at http://home.earthlink.net/~chrislm/infinite