[AD] a GUI suggestion

I am working on a dialog editor for Allegro's GUI. When I was drawing some
test dialogs for the save routine, I realized that something is absent. I
think, there should be a d_line_proc in the guiproc.c. Imagine someone wants
to design something like this:

---------------------
|                   |
|                   |
|-------------------|        (this wants to be a box with a line in it :-)
|                   |
|                   |
|                   |
|                   |
---------------------

He would have to use 2 boxes. If there were a d_line_proc, he would use 1
box and 1 line (which is a little bit faster...)
Imagine a next situation: I draw a box. Then I want to draw a line (for
whatever reason...) just to the left of the box. So I draw a box with the
width of 0. What happens: The most left pixels of the 1st box disappear
because the rectfill in the d_box_proc takes them. One solution could be
a d_line_proc. BTW, I am sure there are more situations, when a line would be
useful when designing a dialog. Because of that I think the d_line_proc
should have its place in the GUI. What do you think ???

Ehmm... for the case, the idea is successful, there is a modified guiproc.c
attached ;-) (someone has to add it to allegro.h )

                                                                Peter