[AD] a 'bug' fix

Recently I realised that on my computer, the file selector show the
drive b: which doesn't really exist. After some searching in various
sources such as the Norton Guides I found that it is a logical drive
for the drive a: (some materials say it is a 'phantom drive' :-)
So I modified the file selector (fsel.c) in the DOS section not to
show this logical drive, because it always reports an error after clicking
on it. This modification perhaps needs a bit of testing - I tested it
with substed drives (e.g. I substed a directory on c: to b: and so on...),
but I have no possibility to test it on network drives :-(, but it should
work correctly on each computer, because it uses only documented DOS Int21
functions.

In the attachment there is the modified version of fsel.c

I won't have internet access until 4th of january, so I wish to you all
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 1900 (ooops... shouldn't it be 2000 ? :-)

                                                                         Peter