RE: [AD] DirectX Windowed mode, one more try

> Surely you also need to change alwin.h, to declare GFX_DIRECTX_WIN, and add
> it to the GFX_DRIVER_DIRECTX list? Otherwise the driver will be included,
> but never listed in the mode selector or used by set_gfx_mode() :-)

oops... I completely forgot that file ;)

> btw. what was in the zip you attached along with this mail? Are these just
> the complete versions of the files altered by your previous patch, or is
> there some different code in this version?

They are the complete versions of the files with some bugfixes. Anyway, here are
the files alwin.h and wddwin.c, with a bugfix (crash at exit) and page flipping
support (very fast, I get around 200fps in demo, ~150fps with dirty rectangles
and ~50fps with double buffer).

> Does it support blitting between different surface color depths? If so that
> might be a good way to handle windowed modes where Allegro has a different
> color depth to the Windows desktop: rather than trying to reuse the X
> conversion code, we could just let DirectDraw take care of this during the
> blit.

DirectDraw is not that good, it only knows how to move pixels from a surface to
another, but GDI can do it.