[AD] X 3.9.28 report

  Hello,

I don't know if this would better be posted on AL, but I thought it'd
be better here. If not, just tell me.
I have compiled wip28 for X yesterday (previous version I had was only
wip26). So this is the first time in X :)
I found some problems:
-when running my project (and grabber too), the window that opens is
sized to approximately one quarter of the real resolution (only the
upper left corner of the screen is shown). The window can be resized
and automatically adapts itself to the real resolution, but we have to
do it manually (I don't know if the automatic new size proposal is due
to my WM (FVWM2) or Allegro.
-when in the grabber, the mouse moves worked well, but clicking on the
menus could not select menus (they were hilighted when the mouse passed
over them though)
-the keyboard seems to be sometimes unresponsive: some keys combos seem
to not be trapped (especially those with alt in it)
Apart from these little quirks, this code works great! Seeing my game
running in X without any mods is so impressive! Michael, you're a
genius!

Tech info:
P2 350
Kernel 2.2.10, customized (fbcon, ppp mainly), suse distro
PS2 mouse, with mouse=LPS2 in Allegro config file
Plain normal keyboard, AFAIK

Don't hesitate to ask for more info you see as relevant ....

--vp

Windows NT - Never Tebugged ;)