Re: [AD] X 3.9.28 report

Vincent PENQUERC'H <vpenquerch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> -when running my project (and grabber too), the window that opens is
> sized to approximately one quarter of the real resolution (only the
> upper left corner of the screen is shown). The window can be resized
> and automatically adapts itself to the real resolution, but we have to
> do it manually (I don't know if the automatic new size proposal is due
> to my WM (FVWM2) or Allegro.

I can confirm that this is a problem under FVWM2 (I was using it the
other day).  I don't know why but FVWM2 doesn't want to automatically
resize the window, even though Allegro asked it to.  I haven't seen
this problem under some other window managers, so this may be a FVWM2
bug.

Peter
--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/~tjaden/
"The closer I get the worse it becomes..." - Nine Inch Nails