[AD] WIP 3.9.28 DLLs

(Here's hoping that this isn't in HTML!)

Due to some major problems with mail servers, I'm using Hotmail to send this (thus my hope above).

The latest DLLs have been uploaded to the "usual place" on the sunsite mirror.

Unlike the previous updates I didn't upload a copy of the windows version of the demo. In my rush to get a "quick" copy of the test.exe program in a debug build I'd forgotten to keep a optimized copy around.

I'll tell it to recompile tomorrow sometime and I should have the demo up after that (I won't announce it here as its too OT, IMO).

[Sorry for the crosspost, without *my* computer here I couldn't remember where I'd been sending these messages to]

Later,

James Johnson
--
"What was my sig again?" -- Me