[AD] GUI patch

I've come to notice something odd:
When a GUI widget (namely, my own) returns D_REDRAWME or sets the D_DIRTY flag, after a MSG_CLICK event, there is a significant delay (about 1/2 sec) before the widget is sent the MSG_DRAW signal, because the dialog manager waits for the user to click again (dbl click). This patch fixes this by checking if a widget needs redrawing after a first click.

(cant find correct command line for diff....so I'm sending the while thing).

 - GodOfWar

There is always one more bug.