[AD] another patch

http://www.inp.nsk.su/~bukinm/allegro/au032.gz

It should be applied after au031.

This patch fixes bank switching for ASM and C calling conventions,
fixes bank switching for GGI driver (I have not tested it though),
fixes C version of _draw_trans_sprite (bug can be noticed in
examples/extrans),  implements Shawn's idea about switching mouse mode
in X-windows version dynamically (works fine, IMHO),  adds some code
for DGA, but it is not used, because it is still incomplete, fixes
detection of ASM support (which I messed up in previous patch), fixes
set_palette_range in svgalib (can not test, because set_gfx_mode fails
on my system).

I have tested it on linux with X-windows driver (both C and asm
versions), and with DJGPP (C and asm).

--
Michael Bukin