[AD] Addition idea: system driver entry: adjust_priority

Do anyone think adding an entry to the system driver to adjust the
priority of the program would be useful ?
Something like with 3 priority levels (low, medium, high) or more ?
Most games would definitely want to get the highest possible priority,
but is that worthwhile ?
If so, I could make the DOS (*grin*) version, and Linux version. Since
I have NT only at work, I can write it too, but not test it...

Vincent Penquerc'h