Re: [AD] Addition idea: system driver entry: adjust_priority

Vincent PENQUERC'H <vpenquerch@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Do anyone think adding an entry to the system driver to adjust the priority
> of the program would be useful ?

I think this is too much of a platform specific thing to belong in Allegro.
I'm not sure it is something that games should ever do themselves in any
case: IMHO such things should really be left up to the user.

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."