[AD] FreeBE 1.2 Riva driver

I tried FreeBE 1.2 Riva driver on a machine with Riva128 and it didn't
work a bit (neither under DOS nor under Win). Under Windows 95 it hangs
computer or raises error window and crashes DOS-Box. Under DOS it hangs
computer or raises SIGSEGV (but without trace info). I think it's in
driver detection routine (when you disables both Linear & Banked features
of driver - with install.exe - it tells that it's impossible to set VBE/AF
mode). It's not my computer so that's the only info I can write.

Stepan Roh