[AD] More Linux patches

These patches make various changes.  The mouse patch I sent
earlier is number 3 in the sequence; you can apply it before
number 1 or 2 here if you like, but do apply it before number 4.
That's pretty much the only essential dependency, I think; 4
requires 3, but the rest are pretty much stand-alone.  Details
follow, patches are attached.

1: This patch changes the naming scheme for the shared libraries
so that it's more obvious which version a library comes from.
It also changes misc/deplib.sh to reduce the code duplication,
which was getting pretty serious.  Michael, is this OK as far as
portability is concerned?  I used a function.  If it's not OK,
should we make a separate script to do what the function does?

2: This patch changes the way the keyboard driver initialises
the console; it's not very important.

3: This is the mouse patch I posted earlier, and isn't in this
email.

4: This is another mouse patch, which re-inverts the Y axis for
the GPM repeater driver.

5: This patch does two things, I forgot to stop and make diffs
in between.  Firstly, it incorporates the configure code Michael
Bukin wrote for defining MAP_FAILED when necessary.  Secondly,
it modifies the joystick driver so that it now works in the
setup program with my joystick; I was using a third axis for the
throttle, but it seems the setup program only understands one
and two axis sticks, so I needed to create an extra single-axis
stick for the throttle.

Number 5 also updates the to-do list in readme.lnx, to this:

===============================
============ To do ============
===============================

    * Documentation

    * Mouse driver:
        + Add other mouse types (anyone got a non-PS/2 mouse?)

    * Graphics drivers:
        + fbcon
        + GGI
        + SVGAlib
        + VBE/AF
            - Port the FreeBE/AF development system to Linux

    * Sound driver:
        + I think Michael Bukin was porting his driver from
            XwinAllegro and said it should also work in the
            console version

    * Testing:
        + Gather together as much code as possible and see if it works

Can anyone think of anything to add?

--
George