[AD] Retrace Simulator

Does the standard _handle_timer_tick allow reprogramming of the retrace
simulator.  _handle_timer_tick is duplicated more or less in many places
in code for different drivers, so I get the feeling that my driver is the
only one that uses _handle_timer_tick unchanged.

It appears that this generic version only does 70 BPS retrace simulation.
I believe I can do retrace interupt simulation on the BeOS because I have
a function that waits for a retrace and has a timeout.  So, I could easily
write a thread or timer interupt which simulates a vertical retrace
interupt.  I can also implement triple buffering with this as well.

The problem is that it looks like _handle_timer_tick is locked into 70 BPS
on incrementing retrace_count.  I am loathed to duplicate the timer
handler yet again like the DOS and Windows drivers have.  So, is there a
way to sensibly merge all the drivers custom versions together so they can
actually call _handle_timer_tick instead of their own slightly modified
versions of it? Or, am I going to have to create my own custom version of
_handle_timer_tick in order to implement retrace interupt simulation?

--
         The Phoenix - President of The Artistic Intuition Company
    Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Runica * X-Domain * Infinite Realms