Re: [translations] Workflow with Lilypond on GitLab

Em seg., 11 de mai. de 2020 às 10:18, David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
I would not feel comfortable prescribing anything just yet as I first
need to get the hang of the platform and its possibilities.  So I'd
suggest that we first discover how things may go and exchange
experiences before trying to figure out some workflow we are comfortable
suggesting everyone to use.

Ok, agreed with that. In any case. It seems that I'm unable to create merge requests. Not sure if that's because I'm a new contributor, which I totally understand, but I wanted to try out the merge request thing.

@Frederico, what do you think? Should I send my next patch here or can you give me permission in gitlab?

Thanks!