[translations] Workflow with Lilypond on GitLab

Hey, everyone!

I've been following the dev mailing list and I saw that Lilypond is now hosted on GitLab, right? In this case, wouldn't it make more sense for us to change our workflow and start doing merge requests to the translation branch instead of sending the patch directly to the mailing list?

I don't know, I was just thinking about that now. We can, of course, still discuss the modifications here, but I think using merge requests will be more straightforward.

Caio

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond