[translations] Re: Changes section in stable

El 10/3/20 a las 23:09, David Kastrup escribió:
Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Here is what Details page of Changes looks like in locally-built docs
from stable branch, for every language.

Master will in short time gain a patch making lots of complaints at the
end of build doc (because it tries looking up the sizes of referenced
files and fails).  That should be helpful.

I think this will also get cherry-picked into the stable branch
eventually: makes no sense having wrong sizes there.  But it might make
sense getting the links into order in the master branch first.

OK, I'll wait. In the meantime, I am very puzzled by the following. Let's take Italian as a good example. In manuals/changes page, PDF link is

   (...)/build/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/changes.pdf

therefore English version. If I manually change that to

   (...)/build/out-www/offline-root/Documentation/changes.it.pdf

we get a nice translated Italian PDF. But this link is coded as the @manualStableChangesPdf-it macro in source file manuals.itexi. Now I look at it/weblinks.itexi and the definition for that macro is

  ../doc/v2.20/Documentation/changes.it.pdf

How in Earth has this been changed to the first link above?

--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es