[translations] Re: Changes section in stable

Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Here is what Details page of Changes looks like in locally-built docs
> from stable branch, for every language.

Master will in short time gain a patch making lots of complaints at the
end of build doc (because it tries looking up the sizes of referenced
files and fails).  That should be helpful.

I think this will also get cherry-picked into the stable branch
eventually: makes no sense having wrong sizes there.  But it might make
sense getting the links into order in the master branch first.

--
David Kastrup