[translations] Re: Changes section in stable

Here is what Details page of Changes looks like in locally-built docs from stable branch, for every language.

ca: Split now leads to English version. Bigpage and PDF links give 404.

cs: Split in English, Bigpage and PDF are 404 now

fr: Split and Bigpage are now translated. PDF is in English (the link text is changes.fr.pdf but the URL is changes.pdf)

it, ja: Split and Bigpage are now translated. PDF is in English

hu, zh, nl, pt: Split in English, Bigpage is 404, PDF is in English.

es: translated

So at least one works. I'd like to see how this all is carried to the online version once it is uploaded. I cross fingers.

I initially thought it was all a matter of correct macro choice in web/manuals.itexi;

under

  @unnumberedsec [Changes in English]
  @translationof Changes
  @docLinks{

one should use

  @manualStableChangesSplit-LL
  @manualStableChangesBig-LL
  @manualStableChangesPdf-LL

where LL is your language, _if_ your sources are translated.

But to my surprise, ja/web/manuals.itexi has

  @manualStableChangesSplit
  @manualStableChangesBig
  @manualStableChangesPdf

with no -ja suffix (!)

So at least in this case, it must be in macro *generation*, not in macro *invocation* where the magic happens.

Still lost in this labyrinth. Stay tuned

Should I stick to translations list only for this?

--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es