Doc-es done [Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?]

El 28/2/20 a las 10:43, Francisco Vila escribió:
I have never made docs in this computer, maybe I should try now, but my idea is to complete the translation first.

I'm done. Zero diff lines

Unfortunately I will not be available for fixes until Monday. No time for checking make doc just now, either. Let me know if everything is OK if you can check.

Is the answer is yes, please go ahead. Congrats to all for the huge work
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
paconet.org , lilypond.es