Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?

Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> El 25/2/20 a las 23:43, David Kastrup escribió:
>> Well, I'll admit that I had hoped for less,
>
> Sorry.

That wasn't supposed to be a complaint.  I just was surprised at just
how much work I had put on your plate recently in the expectation that
it would just take a few days to finish.

It's easy to underestimate the amount of work silently done by the
translators.

> Mi diff is 'only' 5700 lines long now.

Please, everybody: restrict yourself to the amount that is humanly
possible and compatible with your well-being.  The release has been long
enough in the making that we can afford the days that our best
translations need to get done.

All the best

--
David Kastrup