Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?

David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx> writes:

> Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Mi diff is _only_ 1799 lines long now and it involves updating
>> pondings in web/introduction and some doc snippets. Give me one day or
>> merge freely now.
>
> Impressive.
>
>> Warning: make doc not tested yet.
>
> Doing a check right now.

Please check the logfile

  /usr/local/tmp/lilypond/Documentation/es/notation.bigtexi.log

for errors

WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Clave' in book internals.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Tesitura' in book internals.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Alturas' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'slurs' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Duraciones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Notación de los pentagramas' in book snippets.
[...]
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Matices dinámicos' in book internals.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Expresiones' in book snippets.
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Arpegio' in book internals.
*** Undefined node `Plicas de pentagrama cruzado' in @ref (in out-www/56/lily-d0950594.texidoces l. 3)
Max error number exceeded

Se puede trazar un símbolo de arpegio entre notas de distintas
voces que están sobre el mismo pentagrama si el grabador
@code{Span_arpeggio_engraver} se traslada al contexto de
@code{Staff} context:

Huh?  Cannot see that node reference, but I guess you'll find what this
is about.

--
David Kastrup